This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Friday, October 10, 2008

Wendland - Breeser Grund 09 - Little tree, little tree........


Breeser Grund 09
Originally uploaded by thoguenther

Little tree, little trees, please get out of the way. Don't block my view. I would like to see all of my lovely beautyful tree! Oh how pretty it could be, if you would just get out of the way. Yaaaah! Obstacles, please get out of my way. While, I try to see the whole complete tree.

Gunther has really found the most beautyful tree. I wonder, if I could edit out those little shrubs obstacles in front of my view.
Isn't that the way it is though?. Sometimes we have to search other family trees. After we do that it seems that it enables us to find more information for our own! Had we not looked at that one tree, we would not have found that important piece of information that we needed. There is the old quote "We can't see the forest for the trees."

Thank you, Guenther for allowing me to use your great pictures. He doesn't live in Oldendorf area, but for some reason he has some photos of Duebbekold and Goehrde.

I wonder if Flicker would have a program for Sepia tones. I wish I could find a way to change the black and white photos I have posted on this blog into the Sepia tones.

No comments: