This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Friday, October 10, 2008

Luhmann Schiff Columbia passage on Hamburg Passage list, 15-25.april.1892

I thought you might like to see the ships passenger list of the Luhmann family.



























At the source www.castlegarden.org/ we do find the same record of the Luhmann family on ship columbia 25 april.1892. But I should warn you that it is listed under Lukmann.

I would not be surprised to see that the Mother's family Schmidt came along.
[A family Schulz was also on the ship. Note to myself]

Note: It is a surprise name included. Ernest Mahnke. When I get time I will check the census for Ernst Mahnke. Isn't this fun. Maybe some of you already know.!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have known Heinrich Luhmann of Nahrendorf, Germany. He resembles Heinrich, Friedrich, Herman of your photo. If you want more info, contact me at knack@rogers.com.

Joachim Knackstedt

A rootdigger said...

I am most definately going to email you, Joachim. I am looking so forward to this. I did post something about your comment. I hope you see it.

Thanks for writing.
I am sorry it took me so long to see your comments.

Jo Meyer