This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ship FRISIA




Picture of ship Frisia.
I might have another one stored somewhere.

My family journeyed to Hamburg in February. This was written in one of Annie Bennetts letters in the round robin packet in the 1960's. I have found the date they left Hamburg for Amerika. I believe I did find it in the Hamburg list. It was22.02.1884. I have to find the source again for you. Sorry. They arrived in New York on April 8, 1884, It seems nearly a months passage doesn't it?

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Thank you for posting this photo. My great great grandfather came from Germany to America on this ship.