This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

YouTube - Dahlenburg ``Die St. Johannis Kirche von Lüneburg´´

YouTube - Dahlenburg ``Die St. Johannis Kirche von Lüneburg´´
Great news -- A you tube link to the church of Dahlenburg. I thought you might enjoy. Run your virus scanner and then sit down and watch the Dahlenburg church and the battle of the Goehrde and what other videos there are at that site on Dahlenburg.

3 comments:

Piiit said...

The church shown at youtube is the main church (Dom) of Lüneburg. I don't know why Dahlenburg ist written in the Titel but besides this it says correctly "Die St. Johannis Kirche von Lüneburg" - Peter
peterkrisp@web.de

A rootdigger said...

Okay thank you, I will try and correct any of my errors. Perhaps it was my linkage error as well. I am glad you found the error.

A rootdigger said...

Error in Title.It should not say Dahlenburg. For some reason I cant access it to change it. I will keep trying. thanks for waiting.