This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Heinrich Friedrich Herman Meyer Birthday Date - 27.April

This is not a biography nor a memorial to my grandfather Meyer. I am just sorry to say I did not mention Grandpa Meyer's birthday date just a couple of days ago. I should have, shouldn't I. He was born 27. april.1881 in an Oldendorf hof owned by his father, i. d. Goehrde babtized at Nahrendorf kirche. He died just before his last birthday could occur.


Note: I am still trying to find the exact house number or location of the Meyer home in Oldendorf, Nahrendorf.

No comments: