This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My New Years WIsh









My New Years Wish List
My resolutions for changes.

1. Get organized -a general plan, goals for this blog.
2. Make lists of priorities
3. Finish with organization of house and
office.
3. Organize files
5. Research more on my lines
6. Contact more relatives. and others who might be. - Write letters.
7. Post more of my information on files
8. Post new material as I discover it.- Be a rootdigger
9. Put my blog pages on a diet.
Make buttons at the top of the blog for speedy loading.
10.Improve blogging. Perhaps lengths. etc.Writing skills.
11. Find out what attracts people to my blog,
That way I can figure out how to attract my unknown
relatives.
12. More Charts, Diagrams. Links off page to Family Charts.
13. Soft ware, family tree maker or Roots magic- something.
14. Off line hardware for more back up.
15. Scan, Scan, and Scan.
16. Keep up with my reading list of Blogs.
17. Learn and try what's new in Genealogy.
18. LEARN MORE ABOUT OLDENDORF, NAHRENDORF, GOEHRDE WENDLAND, Elbufer-Drawehn Nature Park. 19. Find time to do more around my House.
20.Take time to improve my health.
21. Spend time with my children and family.

Have you made any New Years Resolutions?
Have you made any wish lists for the new year?
Anything else I need to do?

"Guten Rutsch in 2011"
(means "get well to 2011" on a nice way)

No comments: