This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Monday, August 15, 2011

Readers Family. They Setttled in New England, USA usa

Little pieces added to the puzzle does count.
I received this comment during one of my Posts about the Rosseburg family. I wonder over time to time if he remembered who I was when he wrote. We had corresponded many years ago. I am so happy he found me, I hope I helped him with my additional information. I thought I had shared the information in an email already.?? It is one reason that I knew I had a good thing when I acquired the Rosseburg information from the Tosterglope.de. It just took me awhile to figure out the connection. Thanks to Hoerschelmann/ Petesch / Schroeder tree. Which seems to bring in the Thiele family from Ventschau. [Wittig]. In the below information I wonder if riehs could be Riess.

"Meine Grossmutter war eine Rosseburg aus Kreis Bleckede. Ihr Uhrgrosseltern war Johan Juergen Rosseburg oo Katharina Dorothea Bauch. Die Grosseltern waren Juergen Christoh Rosseburg *20 Okt,1820 Pommoissel + 18 April 1914 Barendorf oo Maria Dorothea Riehs * 7 Feb, 1829 Nahrendorf + 31 Aug. 1917 Barendorf. Ich wuerde gerne mit sie correspondieren."

This is important reminder that we are here to help. We want someone to find their family. We want them to to share what they have. It's all towards the greater find. So please share anything you know about the families. Even one little fact to start.
Little pieces added to the puzzle Count.

No comments: