This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Genealogie - Lillie Vogel (Saucke), tocher des Henry J. Saucke und Minna Marie D. Saucke (Zeitz).

Arootdigger found this at source listed below. She believes finders are keepers. However if you disagree please leave a comment. I have had a invested interest in this family tree because of the location in Joliet, illinois and the Franz Josef VOGEL  is a nephew of Anna Vogel who married August Friedrich SEIL who also lived in Will county and was naturalized in Joliet. They were listed as second marriage in the church of St Peters near Farnhamville, Calhound county, Iowa.  I have been trying to find more on Dorothea Seil Dohrman for a very long time. I suspect she ties to Ahndorf or Boitze. The Saucke family has many connections to mine.  Stay tuned for more. Or just browse my blog. I had more information on the Vogels through tom vogels website. I didnt save it all to my database.


I have Lillie Vogel (SAUCKE), a daughter of Henry J. Saucke and Minna Marie D. SAUCKE (Zeitz).
Henry J. SAUCKE was born in Dec 1859 at area of Nahrendorf, in Hannover kingdom, Germany. He immigrated to the USA in 1883 and became a naturalized citizen in 1889. By 7 Jun 1900, Henry Saucke was living at Reading Township, Calhoun County, Iowa.
Minna Marie D. Zeitz was born on 6 Mar 1865 at Gadesbunden, Germany. She immigrated to the USA in 1881 and was naturalized a citizen in 1889.
Henry J. Saucke and Minna Marie D. Zeitz married 00 at Farnhamville, Calhoun County, Iowa on 12 Jul 1888.

I also have Alvina Carolina Katherena DOHRMANN, born 21 Oct 1871 at Joliet, Will County, Illinois. She migrated from Illinois to Calhoun County, Iowa on 31 Dec 1887. 
Franz Josef VOGEL and Alvina Dohrmann married at Farnhamville, Calhoun County, Iowa on 1 Feb 1893.

Alvina Dohrmann was a daughter of Heinrich F. C. Dohrman and Dorothea Dohrman (Seil).
Heinrich Dohrman was bon on 13 Mar 1834 at  ? , Hamburg, Germany. He immigrated to the USA in 1870 and was living in Cedar Township, Calhoun County, Iowa by 9 Jun 1900.
I have not identified ancestors of Dorothy Seil.



Note :  Some of the above is based soley on family records.
Note :  If you are interested, I will be glad to send you reports from my database by e-mail. My personal e-mail address is wemanuel(AT)thenandchange.org . My job keeps me very busy during the work week, and I also travel at times for work. If there is a delay in responding to your inquiry, it's not due to lack of interest, and I will eventually get back to you.

No comments: