This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Friday, October 21, 2016

WENIGE - pafg07 - Erstellt mit Personal Ancestral File


It was a few years back I used to be able to access this Wenige  family history page of ancestry file. It's gone now to my regret. So there is a replacement with info that don't interest me. I will leave the linkage. Just Know its no longer the same.  I never did find out to who it belonged. There was no way to consult with the owner. Much to my regret.  I left in his ID numbers.


WENIGE - pafg07 - Erstellt mit Personal Ancestral File:

"-Hans Heinrich Rosseborg - (320)
[Eltern] wurde am *25..März.1786 in Oldendorf,Dahlenburg,Niedersachsen geboren. Er starb am +21..April.1837 in Lüben, Dahlenburg, Niedersachsen.

Er heiratete 00   Alwine Magarethe Elisabeth Sauke -(321)  Hans
arbeitete als Hirte.
Alwine Magarethe Elisabeth SAUKE - (321) wurde am *30.November.1780 in Dübbekold, Dahlenburg, Niedersachsen geboren. Sie starb am +01.Dezember.1846 in Oldendorf,Dahlenburg,Niedersachsen.
Sie heiratete md.  Hans Heinrich ROSSEBORG  -(320)
Sie hatten die folgenden
Kinder:
-Catharine Elisabeth Rosseborg (-97)

Unbek. -(98) [Eltern] wurde am *25..März.1786 in Oldendorf,Dahlenburg,Niedersachsen geboren. Er starb am +21.April.1837 in Lüben, Dahlenburg, Niedersachsen.

Er heiratete Anna Dorothea Röher -(318).
Unbek. arbeitete als Knecht in Ventschau,
Kuhhirte in L?. Er ist ev. beigetreten.
Anna Dorothea Röher -(318).
Anna heiratete  md. Unbek. -(98).

-Anna Dorothea Röher (-154)
[Eltern] wurde am *02.April.1751 in Oldendorf,Dahlenburg,Niedersachsen geboren. Sie starb am +23.Dezember.1823 in Oldendorf,Dahlenburg,Niedersachsen.
Weitere Eheschließungen:

Rosseborg, Hans Heinrich



The family Sauke appears alot in my families at Iowa. Only yesterday I found  a Eliabeth Saucke married with Karl F. Grosse from Netzendorf. Two ship listings.  6 or 9 april 1873.  They must have stopped at Well county illinois and then down to Roland, Webster county, Iowa.  More on this new discovery  later.

I have a little more of these Wenige paged family in my drafts,  so I will publish them as much as I can.

just me jo

No comments: